Experienced Professionals How to Apply
How to Apply
Discover how you can accelerate your career with a position at Credit Suisse.
Our Ideal Candidates
Our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, but they all share one thing – a desire to achieve excellence. We value people who are:
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Focused on taking responsibility and helping to ensure the success of initiatives; committed to driving things forward.
- Proactive, yet able to work well in teams and within a global, matrixed organization.
- Problem solvers who have the ability to balance complex and competing interests and priorities to generate solutions.
- Engaged and passionate—about the company, their work, the firm’s culture, giving back to the community and making an impact.
Find Positions and Apply
Using our Search and Apply tool, you can browse for vacancies, apply for roles that interest you and set up alerts to notify you of opportunities. In order to apply, you will need to:
- Create a personal profile with standard information from your résumé/CV.
- Upload your résumé and your cover letter in our career portal.
- Add additional information as needed. You can stop and continue to complete the application at a later date or time.
- Review and submit your application.
Our Selection Process
Your application will be reviewed by recruiters who will screen your résumé/CV, and review your qualifications with hiring managers to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of available roles.
If a position is a good match for your experience, a recruiter may contact you to schedule interviews and determine next steps should you prove to be a successful candidate.