Online Banking Security SecureSign
SecureSign is an authentication process for logging on or making individual payments, in which you are shown an image that only you can decipher. To decrypt the image, you use the SecureSign app.
SecureSign for Online Banking
When you do your banking business, security and user-friendliness have top priority. With SecureSign, you have a new and convenient method for signing in to your Online Banking service.
- Total security – state-of-the-art encryption technology makes banking as secure as possible
- Offline usability – available anytime, anywhere – even without an internet or phone connection
- Multi-device capability – access the app on up to eight different devices with one user ID – access the app on up to eight different devices with one user ID
- Utter simplicity – log on quickly and conveniently
Initial Installation of SecureSign on a New Device
- Download the free SecureSign app from the App Store or Google Play Store onto your mobile device (smartphone or tablet). Search term: "SecureSign."
- Call up the Online Banking homepage on your computer (PC or Mac), and enter your user ID and password.
- Choose the SecureSign function, and follow the instructions.
- Open the SecureSign app on your mobile device, and scan your activation image, which you received through the mail.
- Then follow the directions until you have successfully completed the set-up procedure.
Using SecureSign for Every Future Login
- Before you can use SecureSign, you first need to request and install it.
- To log in, either call up the Online Banking homepage, or open your Mobile Banking app.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- A multi-colored image will appear.
- Scan the multi-colored image using the SecureSign app.
- The app will show you a six-digit code, which you can transfer to the appropriate field on your computer or laptop.
- After clicking on "Login," you are successfully signed on.