You are here:
How to Apply
Our Search and Apply tool allows you to apply for roles in which you’re interested, browse for vacancies or, using our job alert function, to stay abreast of opportunities in areas throughout the bank and regions.
You will need to create a personal profile with standard information from your resume/CV, or you may fill in the required fields automatically by using your LinkedIn profile.
- Search for roles in which you're interested and create an alert for newly posted similar jobs.
- Create an account and fill in the required information (for your convenience, you can import your Linkedin profile).
- File any additional information (you can stop and continue at a later moment).
- Review and submit your application.
- Your application will be reviewed by recruiters who will screen your resume/CV and review your qualifications with hiring managers to determine if your competencies match the requirements of available roles. This process may take some time.
- Upon a favorable review, a recruiter may contact you to schedule interviews and determine next steps should you prove to be a successful candidate.
Your onboarding journey starts upon accepting an offer and signing a contract. During this time, you will have access to our Destination: Credit Suisse onboarding website, which will provide information about the firm, our culture and businesses to help ease your transition into the firm.