Credit Suisse AG
Credit Suisse AG fa parte del gruppo di società del Credit Suisse (di seguito denominato 'Credit Suisse') ed è uno dei maggiori fornitori di servizi finanziari al mondo. In qualità di banca integrata, il Credit Suisse mette al servizio dei suoi clienti il know-how congiunto dei comparti Private Banking, Investment Banking e Asset Management. In particolare offre consulenze specializzate, soluzioni integrate e prodotti innovativi a clienti commerciali, istituzionali e clienti privati molto facoltosi su scala globale nonché alla clientela retail in Svizzera. Il Credit Suisse, la cui sede principale è a Zurigo, è presente in oltre 50 Paesi e occupa circa 50’700 persone. Le azioni nominative (CSGN) della società madre Credit Suisse Group AG sono quotate in Svizzera, e, come American Depositary Shares (CS), a New York. Ulteriori informazioni sul Credit Suisse figurano al sito www.credit-suisse.com.
Cautionary statement regarding forward-looking information and non-GAAP information
This press release contains statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. In addition, in the future we, and others on our behalf, may make statements that constitute forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements may include, without limitation, statements relating to the following:
– our plans, objectives or goals;
– our future economic performance or prospects;
– the potential effect on our future performance of certain contingencies; and
– assumptions underlying any such statements.
Words such as “believes,” “anticipates,” “expects,” “intends” and “plans” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements but are not the exclusive means of identifying such statements. We do not intend to update these forward-looking statements except as may be required by applicable securities laws. By their very nature, forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, and risks exist that predictions, forecasts, projections and other outcomes described or implied in forward-looking statements will not be achieved. We caution you that a number of important factors could cause results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in such forward-looking statements. These factors include:
– the ability to maintain sufficient liquidity and access capital markets;
– market and interest rate fluctuations and interest rate levels;
– the strength of the global economy in general and the strength of the economies of the countries in which we conduct our operations, in particular the risk of continued slow economic recovery in the US or other developed countries in 2011 and beyond;
– the direct and indirect impacts of continuing deterioration or slow recovery in residential and commercial real estate markets;
– adverse rating actions by credit rating agencies in respect of sovereign issuers, structured credit products or other credit-related exposures;
– the ability of counterparties to meet their obligations to us;
– the effects of, and changes in, fiscal, monetary, trade and tax policies, and currency fluctuations;
– political and social developments, including war, civil unrest or terrorist activity;
– the possibility of foreign exchange controls, expropriation, nationalization or confiscation of assets in countries in which we conduct our operations;
– operational factors such as systems failure, human error, or the failure to implement procedures properly;
– actions taken by regulators with respect to our business and practices in one or more of the countries in which we conduct our operations;
– the effects of changes in laws, regulations or accounting policies or practices;
– competition in geographic and business areas in which we conduct our operations;
– the ability to retain and recruit qualified personnel;
– the ability to maintain our reputation and promote our brand;
– the ability to increase market share and control expenses;
– technological changes;
– the timely development and acceptance of our new products and services and the perceived overall value of these products and services by users;
– acquisitions, including the ability to integrate acquired businesses successfully, and divestitures, including the ability to sell non-core assets;
– the adverse resolution of litigation and other contingencies;
– the ability to achieve our cost efficiency goals and cost targets; and
– our success at managing the risks involved in the foregoing.
We caution you that the foregoing list of important factors is not exclusive. When evaluating forward-looking statements, you should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and events, as well as the information set forth in our Annual Report 2010 under IX – Additional information – Risk Factors.
This press release contains non-GAAP financial information. Information needed to reconcile such non-GAAP financial information to the most directly comparable measures under GAAP can be found in the Credit Suisse Financial Release 2Q11.