About Us Press Release
Credit Suisse AG Announces the Disruptive Technology Recognition Program
The annual program will provide a bilateral discussion framework with Credit Suisse to strategize, network and exchange ideas across the organizations. A joint initiative between the bank‘s Investment Banking and Capital Markets division and Group Chief Technology Officer function, the DTR Program offers participants the opportunity to work collaboratively to promote innovation at the bank and at the Partner firms.
"Credit Suisse views disruptive technology as one way to drive progress in terms of IT innovation. Our DTR Program partners have looked at the current landscape and fundamentally want to alter it, for the better, with their vision. We look forward to learning from each other for years to come," said Laura Barrowman, Group Technology Officer and Group Chief Information Security Officer for Credit Suisse AG.
While Credit Suisse works with many partners across the technology space, the 2018 DTR Program looked specifically for game-changing companies that focus on improving IT infrastructure, with broad applicability across industries. In future years, Credit Suisse plans to expand the scope to look at IT companies in additional sectors. This year's DTR Program partners are:
- Exabeam is a security management company that uses artificial intelligence to monitor user and system behavior to help organizations protect their most valuable information against cybercriminals and insider threats.
- ExtraHop performs full-content analysis of all network communications in real time and at line rate, allowing security and IT teams to visualize, correlate, and query network activities to detect threats and optimize performance.
- Slack is a leading global collaboration hub that makes people's working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of every kind use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information.
- ThousandEyes provides a unique "active monitoring" approach for understanding application delivery and every underlying network including the Internet, to quickly identify and resolve performance, availability, and service quality issues.
- Zoom is a modern enterprise video communications platform, encompassing video, voice, chat, and content sharing services across all devices. Zoom helps organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done.