About Us Press Release
Credit Suisse AG Announces Disruptive Technology Recognition Award Winners
Following its successful launch in 2019, the annual program provides a framework for Credit Suisse to strategize and exchange ideas with partners who are leading disruptive changes in technology. The DTR Program is a joint initiative between the bank's Investment Banking and Capital Markets division and the Group Chief Information Officer and offers participants the opportunity to work collaboratively to promote innovation at the bank and its partner firms.
"We are very excited to continue the DTR program into 2020 and were most impressed with this year's winners. At Credit Suisse, we view innovation and continuous improvement as key ingredients to delivering successful IT solutions. Our DTR program partners continue to set a high bar for change and we look forward to learning from each other as we move forward," said Laura Barrowman, Group Information Officer for Credit Suisse AG.
Credit Suisse works with many partners across the technology space, and the 2020 DTR Program allowed the Firm to look specifically at game-changing companies that focus on improving enterprise technology, with broad applicability across industries.
This year's DTR Program partners are:
- Snowflake equips organizations with a single, integrated cloud data platform for deriving meaningful insights for data-driven decision making.
- H2O.ai delivers leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and machine learning and provides democratizing and fast-tracking AI initiatives for the Enterprise.
- Databricks provides a unified data analytics platform for large scale data engineering and collaborative data science.
- Confluent was founded by the team that built Apache Kafka® and builds an event streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams.
- HashiCorp provides infrastructure automation software for multi-cloud environments, helping enterprises unlock a common cloud operating model to provision, secure, connect, and run any application on any type of infrastructure.